Sunday, February 24, 2008

EXCEPTION TO THE RULE...

This something I've thought about since the inception of Brooklyn Original, and have had numerous conversations about, but haven't posted about till now. And that is the exception to the rule about who we consider a Brooklyn Original, other than those born and raised here of course.

If you came here when you were a young pup and were raised here, then I think we can make an exception. If you've put in basically your whole life here then you're a BO in my book.

Since we've promoted people like Marco DiLeonardo, born in Brooklyn but raised in Queens, then I think we can go the other way too. You have to meet one of those two criteria though for us to post about you.

*However, each case will be unique and we'll have to judge each one individually.

Moving forward I just wanted to have a clarification of this. Cool?

END

No comments: